There’s something enchanting about ordinary experiences -things we may skip over that deserve an up-close second examination.
Using a digital camera, I snap photos which become patterns for art quilts of fabric, thread, batting and interesting bits.
I have had the good fortune of learning from artists and quilters who shared their delight in fabric, color and possibilities. I wish that my art quilts connect with something wonderful and magical in you.
I live in Portsmouth NH with my two Scotties. When not working in the energy industry or advocating for affordable housing, I am day dreaming about my next quilt.
- 2017 Sacred Threads Travelling Exhibit
- 2017 Wicked Good Art Quilts, NH/VT/ME Regional Show, 2017
- 2016 SAQA Auction, Online, Fall 2016
- 2015 SAQA Auction, Online,Fall 2015
- NH/VT/ME Regional SAQA Trunk Show, MQX, Manchester NH, April 2015
- The Gallery at 100 Market, Portsmouth NH January-April 2015
- Exhibit at Buyers Brokers of the Seacoast, Portsmouth NH, January 2015
- 2014 SAQA Auction, online
- I Love New England Exhibit, World Quilt Show New England, Manchester, NH, August 2014
- The Gallery at 100 Market, Portsmouth NH, January-April 2014
- SAQA 2014 Anniversary Trunk Show, Washington DC, travelling 2014-2015
- Images 2013, Lowell MA, August 2013
- Sacred Threads, Herndon, VA, July 2013
- The Gallery at 100 Market, Portsmouth NH, April-July 2013
- Phat Quarter Show, Crafters Quarters, Amesbury MA,February-April 2013
- A Sense of Scale – International Quilt Festival – Houston, November 1-4, 2012;
International Quilt Festival – Cincinnati, Ohio, April 2013;
International Quilt Festival – Long Beach, California, July 2013
- Santa Fe Spotlight , Expanding Horizons SAQA (Studio Art Quilt Associates) Conference, April 2013
- 2013 SAQA Auction, International Quilt Festival, Houston, November 1-3 2013
- 2011 SAQA Auction, online